Potbelly Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe – This post was supposed to be up Monday! Forgive me to get every day late as well as a dollar short, lol. Last weekend am nice. Mostly because I could bake and my friends and relations enjoyed it. Which makes my heart rejoice!! So, let me tell you how this recipe came about. My co-worker informed me on Friday how she loves Potbelly oatmeal cookies. She was looking to recreate the recipe from the Quaker Oat container as well as Hershey’s chocolate chip bag. Nothing resolved for her. I shared with her did you decide to do a copycat recipe search on Google. I sought for the recipe and stumbled on a number of websites. I picked Pardon the Dog Hair because I love the category of her site. I love dogs!!!
Potbelly Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
I modified the recipe for my next batch of cookie mix. For sale great deal of Asian friends and they also informed me the cookies were too sweet. All of my family and American friends thought the cookies were just right. The next time, I’m going to make 2 batched of cookies mix and cut the sugar half in one batch!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar (1/2 cup lessen sweetness)
- 1 cup white sugar (1/2 cup lessen the sweetness)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2½ cups quick oats (or regular, food processed)
- 2 cups flour
- 1½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips (1 or 1 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup of your favorite nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large deep bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add in egg one at a time and mix well after each addition. Mix in vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine oats, flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix together then slowly add into the butter mixture. Add one cup at a time, mix till moistened, then add another cup. Do this until it is all blended together. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Form dough into large size balls, place on cookie sheet with parchment paper, and bake for about 12 minutes or less. It depends on how gooey you want them. My cookies were chewy and delicious!
The enjoyment thing about cookies are you may have modify the recipe for your liking. Holistic acne want choc chips but you’re looking for cinnamon and nutmeg. Omit the chips and add any ingredients you enjoy! How did you create your cookies? Leave a comment and told me!