Easy Ghiradelli Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe | Last time we talked I pointed out that I did just made the latest chocolate chip cookie batter, but I hadn’t baked off some of the cookies yet. This new cookie recipe is actually Ghiradelli Chocolate Chip Cookies! The recipe actually comes next to the bag of their bittersweet chocolate chips, which are the ones I used. Any chip may be delicious if chocolate bars isn’t your thing. With classic chocolate chip cookies (how regularly in can I type out those 3 yummy words through this post?) being my all-time favorite cookie, I’d been excited to try out the latest recipe for these people! We do have our favorite double chocolate sea salt chocolate chip cookie recipe the blog, but try a fresh one for celebration frequently??
Ghiradelli Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
The verdict is the cookies are deliciously buttery, thin, and chewy, and they’re tasty, but we do not think they’re “The Ultimate” by our tastes. Anyone who prefers a thin chocolate chip cookie will more than likely love these, though! They really string out around the pan when baked, even as soon as dough was refrigerated for 24 hours. Cost-free time my husband was one to bake a small number of, and he made them smaller in size. They turned out better! I feel they baked more evenly so I’ll make these smaller when instead of the oversized ones I make. I’ve got to express that both of us agreed these people have a delicious flavor, as well as the cookie dough tastes amazing…. it’s perhaps some of the best cookie dough I’ve had!
This recipe is unquestionably sufficiently good to share and may be perfect to consider a load to your following potluck, so With regards to you’ll give to them a try! Thin, buttery cookies are incredible dunked during a tall, frosted glass of milk… Just sayin! Identify the things you think. Happy Baking!! 🙂
Yields about 4 dozen cookies
- 2 1/4 c. unsifted flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 c. (2 sticks) real butter, softened
- 3/4 c. brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 c. granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 10 oz. Ghiradelli chocolate chips, I used almost 1 cup more than this!
- 1 c. pecans or walnuts, optional I opted out this time
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Stir flour with baking soda, salt and set side.
- Beat butter with both sugars at medium speed until creamy; turn mixer to low and add vanilla and eggs one at a time. Mix until smooth.
- Gradually blend the dry mixture into creamed mixture. Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts (if desired).
- Drop by tablespoons onto parchment lined cookie sheet, or plain ungreased sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or till golden. I like to check at 9 minutes, but we like ours on the very chewy side.
- Important: Enjoy every bite!