Bubba Gump Shrimp Mac And Cheese Recipe | This Seafood Version Gives Plain Ol’Mac And Cheese a Run For Its Money! We all have that particular favorite restaurant dish that we only can’t get thus, which we’ll gladly shell out the supplemental income for which is additionally darned delicious! Often, we can’t quite replicate it at your home, regardless of how much we experiment with the cooking, which suggests we now have no choice but to hope you will find a table sold at our favorite restaurant when you will find there’s craving.
Bubba Gump Shrimp Mac And Cheese Recipe
One of our favorite restaurant dishes is definitely the savory, spicy and intensely unique shrimp mac and cheese from Bubba Gump. Mac and cheese is, certainly, one of our favorite comfort foods, and basically we enjoy it simply by itself, adding some shrimp really raises the flavor and transforms it into a sophisticated dish. This version also uses Cajun seasoning for an intense flavor experience. If you can’t like shrimp, though, no worries. You need to use yet another kind of seafood including lobster. And unless you eat meat, you possibly can still love this particular amazing dish; only make a meatless version and like the rich and spicy taste with the Cajun seasoning. Wow!
To understand making this spicy bubba gump shrimp mac and cheese at your home, please carry on and Page (2) for the full listing of ingredients and cooking instructions.
Here’s everything you should because of this savory Bubba Gump shrimp mac and cheese. It is possible to substitute a different type of seafood or allow it to cook out and possess a vegetarian version.
Ingredients to Gather
- ½ pound elbow pasta
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- ½ pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined and cut in thirds
- ½ teaspoon Cajun seasoning, divided
- ½ tablespoon onion, grated
- 1½ tablespoons flour
- 1½ cups milk
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon parsley, minced
Directions to Follow
- Begin with preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, and after that cooking and draining the pasta. In the event the pasta is completed, set it up aside and after that melt 1 1/2 tbsp. of butter inside a medium-sized saucepan. Add the shrimp, in addition to 1/4 tsp. of your Cajun seasoning, and after that cook for between 3 and 4 minutes. Whether it is done, consider the shrimp out and set it up aside.
- Next, melt 1 tbsp. butter in exactly the same pan, and after that add onion and saute for 1 minute before whisking inside the flour and cooking it for 1 minute while stirring. Now, whisk inside the milk and cook for about 4 minutes while stirring and after that add the Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses and stir until the mixture is smooth. Add 1/4 tsp. of your Cajun seasoning, together with the salt, and pepper, and after that stir inside the cooked shrimp and pasta and pour into the buttered casserole dish.
- After this, top while using Cheddar dairy product, bread crumbs, 1 1/2 tablespoons melted butter and also the parsley, and after that bake until browned and bubbling, usually about 45 minutes.
- Have you had Bubba Gump’s shrimp mac and cheese? Have you caused it to be? What is your opinion of the copycat version? Share your notions inside the comment section below!