Easy Meatloaf Without Breadcrumbs Recipe – I’m fan of meatloaf, when I arranged to make a Phase One meatloaf recipe, I created thinking about using flaxseed meal rather then bread crumbs to be sure the meatloaf will be grain free. Flax seeds are loaded in nutrients, and also the oil is called a nutritional supplement.
Meatloaf Without Breadcrumbs Recipe
But flax seeds are really more nutritious than exactly the oil because besides omega-3 fats, the seeds are containing more both types of fiber and they also incorporate a phytoestrogen called lignans. In combination with special interest to South Beach Dieters, flaxseed meal has equal numbers of carbohydrates and fiber, meaning no net carbs. The number of flaxseed meal I made use of with this recipe seemed perfect to bind the meatloaf together, and you also could certainly use more.
Servings : 6
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 finely chopped green onions
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 bay leaves
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 2 lbs ground beef (or mix with part veal or pork or beef)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons red pepper sauce
- Melt the butter in medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add saving money onions, regular onions, green pepper, celery, and garlic and cook until softened.
- Stir in salt, cumin, peppers, nutmeg, and bayleaves and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in ketchup and half and half and simmer 2 minutes.
- Cool and remove bay leaves.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine meat, eggs (lightly beaten), worcestershire, tabasco sauce in large bowl.
- Stir vegeable mixture into meat mixture unil well blended.
- Spoon mixture evenly right 9 x 5 pan or freeform a combination (I develop 9 x 5 pan as my mold and put on rimmed cookie sheet).
- Bake 70 minutes or until temperature of meat registers 160 degrees.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes (at least) and drain and unmold onto serving platter.
Thanks for visiting our website, hopefully this Easy Meatloaf Without Breadcrumbs Recipe can usefull.