Easy Leftover Pulled Pork Chili Recipe – Think you’re keen on leftovers? You will end up after you allow this leftover pulled pork chili a try.
I made two pork tenderloins for supper immediately by slow cooking them inside crockpot. We used the meat to make shredded pork tacos full of toppings. We were holding delicious. But we’d a lot of leftover shredded pork. What’s a mom to accomplish?
Leftover Pulled Pork Chili Recipe
Make leftover pork tenderloin chili for a fairly easy dinner! This recipe is very rewarding around the stove or in a crockpot. And it couldn’t be better to make.
I think itrrrs great when dinner all comes together easily. I most often have one kid returning home from his activity as you move the other is headed out the door. Do not always get to take a seat together being a family.
This pot of chili can stay warm until supper, whenever that could be.
Digging in corn, black beans and green chilies gives this chili a genuine authentic southwestern taste.
Serve it that has a sprinkle of cheddar cheese and diced avocado.
Do you have a favorite leftovers recipe? Share it inside comments below.
- 1 pound leftover pork tenderloin, shredded
- 1 (16-ounce) can of chili beans, mild sauce
- 1 (16-ounce) can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (4-ounce) can green chilies
- 3 (14-ounce) cans fire roasted tomato
- 1 (4-ounce) can of sweet corn
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Diced avocado
- Add the leftover cooked pork tenderloin, chili beans, black beans, green chilies, fire roasted tomatoes and corn with a soup pot or crockpot. Add the spices and simmer on low for 3 to 4 hours. Serve with cheddar cheese and diced avocado.