Gluten Free Yorkshire Pudding Recipe Easy – I know that you’re very hard to find recipe that for lunch or dinner. So, i recommended this gluten free lunches for school or gluten free recipes for dinner, It will be the prefect side to your gravy.
Gluten Free Yorkshire Pudding
The standard accompaniment to a roast beef lunch is Yorkshire Pudding. This recipe could make a tasty, not too crunchy pudding which the whole family can enjoy.
- 75 g Gluten Free Plain Flour
- 25 g Cornflour
- ½ tsp Xanthan Gum
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 300 ml Milk
- 2 tbsps Melted Butter or Oil
- 25 g Butter or Goose Fat
Directions or Method
- Heat oven to 220ºC/Fan 200ºC/425ºF/Gas 7 .
- Mix together the gluten free flour, cornflour, xanthan and salt.
- Add the eggs and milk and beat well to form a smooth batter.
- Beat in the melted butter or oil.
- Place a small knob of butter or fat in each cavity of a muffin tray or yorkshire pudding tray.
- Put the oven tray in the oven until the fat is bubbling.
- Carefully remove the tray from the oven, and pour the batter into the cake cavities or baking tray.
- Bake in a pre heated oven, large yorkshires for 40/45 minutes and small ones for 20/25 minutes.