Easy Burger King French Toast Sticks Recipe – When you’re buying quick and easy breakfast recipe to take on the go, miss the drive-thru line and make these Burger King French Toast Sticks at home. Kids will like them and you’ll love how simple they’re to make. You may not want to bring the maple syrup in the vehicle because that might get messy, but if you’re eating this tasty breakfast at home, it’s fair game! For an on-the-go topping option, try spreading a little peanut butter or jam in it or perhaps eating them plain with some fruit on the side. Irrespective of how you choose to take pleasure from these tasty sticks, this is a superb breakfast recipe you’ll turn to again and again.
Burger King French Toast Sticks
Serves : 4 sticks
Cooking Time : 16 min
Cooking Vessel Size : baking sheet
- 4 slices Texas Toast-style, thick, sliced bread
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Fresh fruit and maple syrup for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut each slice of bread into 3 strips. In a shallow dish, beat eggs well, adding milk, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and salt and beating until egg is completely mixed. Dip each bread strip into the egg mixture until well coated and lay on the prepared baking sheet.
- Spray bread with cooking spray and bake for 8 minutes. Spray again and turn over. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes more until both sides are light golden brown.
- Serve while warm with fresh fruit and warmed maple syrup for dunking
Tags : vegan french toast,vegan french toast casserole,best vegan french toast,vegan baked french toast,burger king french toast sticks vegan,burger king french toast sticks ingredients,burger king french toast sticks recipe,vegan french toast recipe,burger king french toast sticks calories,burger king french toast sticks price,vegan french toast banana,eggless french toast bake,calories in burger king french toast sticks,ingredients in burger king french toast sticks,vegan french toast rezept,how much are french toast sticks at burger king,farm rich cinnamon french toast sticks ingredients,how many calories in burger king french toast sticks