Chicken and Sweet Potato Salad Recipe – Skinless chicken salads certainly are a dieters closest friend as they are saturated in protein, reduced in fat (when not covered in high fat dressings) and can be filling so that you do not feel hungry after eating them. sweet potato salad recipe with mayo
Chicken and Sweet Potato Salad
If you should be on a diet and you’re not eating skinless chicken salads you’re missing a tasty way to lose excess weight!
- 2 medium chicken breasts, skinless
- 1 sweet potato, cubed
- Cooking Spray
- S & P to taste
- 1 bag lettuce leaves
- 1 cucumber sliced thinly
- 16 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 tbsp. sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 tbsp. orange juice
- Heat a non stick frypan, spray with cooking spray and cook cubed sweet potatoes, turning often. Should take 10 mins to cook. Take off and set aside.
- Spray chicken with cooking spray, place between 2 sheets baking paper, season with S & P and flatten with rolling pin or mallet so same thicknes. Place in heated frypan, drizzle a little olive oil and cook for 4 mintues on each side, depending on thickness of chicken. Once cooked, take off and place on a plate, cover with foil and let chicken rest for 10 mins.
- Place lettuce on your serving dish with cucumber, tomatoes and then sweet potato.
- Slice chicken into cubes and place in with salad.
- Mix together the dressing ingredients and drizzle over the salad. Season with S & P.
- Serve immediately.
Chicken and Sweet Potato Salad Nutrition
Tags : sweet potato quinoa salad,sweet potato and feta salad,green bean and potato salad,sweet potato kale salad,sweet potato feta salad,sweet potato spinach salad,sweet potato salad recipe healthy,sweet potato and quinoa salad,sweet potato avocado salad,chicken and sweet potato salad,sweet potato and feta salad jamie oliver,sweet potato and avocado salad,sweet potato salad recipe with mayo,chicken potato salad recipe,chicken and potato salad,sweet potato beetroot salad,sweet potato salad recipes jamie oliver