Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Roasted Brussels Sprouts Ingredients :
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and yellow leaves removed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Roasted Brussels Sprouts Direction :
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Place trimmed Brussels sprouts, coconut oil, kosher salt, and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal tightly, and shake to coat. Pour onto a cooking sheet, and place on center oven rack.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes, shaking pan every 5 to 7 minutes for even browning. Reduce heat when necessary to stop burning. Brussels sprouts should be darkest brown, almost black, when done. Adjust seasoning with kosher salt, if necessary. Serve immediately.
Incoming search terms:
- paula deen roasted brussel sprouts
- Garlic-Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Mustard Sauce Recipe
- recepie for sprouts on epiccurious
- how to roast brussle sprouts in a toaster oven
- bjs kale brussel sprouts copycat recipe
- roastedbrussel sprout and eggplant recipes
- thug kitchen arugula salad
- roasted brussel sprout pancetta recipes barefoot
- calories brussel sprouts roasted in olive oil
- brussell sprout salad wegmans