FoodRecipe.us | Easy Alfredo Sauce Recipe with Milk – Soft and creamy, this sauce is just too perfect for cooked pasta. As a change of pace, add lightly sautéed shrimps to finished dish. The sauce, commonly served with fettuccine, they maybe the family favorites in some restaurants. There are many stories as to how this dish became so popular around the world.
You can make this homemade Alfredo sauce recipe in just 10 minutes. And most of the Food Wiki recommended this Alfredo sauce with milk and heavy cream recipe. You can serve the sauce simply as it is, or add lightly cooked seafood such as shrimps or scallops. Although I wouldn’t recommend serving this calorie laden dish often, as a special treat once in a while, it is delicious! But you can change this Baked Pork Chops In Cream Of Mushroom Soup recipe. By Using Alfredo sauce recipe instead cream of mushroom soup.
Easy Alfredo Sauce Recipe with Milk
Preparation time Cook time
5 Minutes 5 Minutes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 cups milk
- 6 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Melt butter in a medium, non-stick saucepan over medium heat.
- Add cream cheese and garlic powder, stirring with wire whisk until smooth.
- Add milk, a little at a time, whisking to smooth out lumps. Stir in Parmesan and pepper.
- Remove from heat when sauce reaches desired consistency.
- Sauce will thicken rapidly, thin with milk if cooked too long. Toss with hot pasta to serve.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Garlic Alfredo sauce recipe with milk, please leave some commends and let us know if you already make it at home.