Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce Recipe Cream Cheese | FoodRecipe.us – Another Alfredo Sauce Recipe from us, this time we’re going to make it with creamy cheese and olive garden. They fit the best with Fettuccine Alfredo and creamy spaghetti, cook them with chicken or shrimp may be a good idea. Chicken Alfredo is amazing dish, so I thought it would make a great pizza, too! By using the Olive Garden Alfredo with Cream Cheese Sauce we slurped many a spoonful during the tasting stages. Seriously, the result turn out fantastic it’s hard to stop once you’ve had a taste! It’s just that good! This homemade sauce going to pair well with other of your own variation kitchen dish.
Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce Recipe Cream Cheese
Preparation time Cook time
10 Minutes 5 Minutes
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 -2 teaspoon garlic powder (start with 1 and taste)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2⁄3 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese or 2⁄3 cup Romano cheese
- In a medium to large saucepan melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the cream cheese and whisk to smooth and melted.
- Whisk in the heavy cream.
- Season with the garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a good simmer and whisk frequently until sauce thickens, around 25 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about olive garden Alfredo sauce recipe cream cheese recipe, please leave some commends and let us know if you already make it at home.