FoodRecipe.us | Fluffy Pancakes Without Baking Powder – Last time we talk about plain pancake, its taste good when my stomach feel hungry yum! But I recently discovered a way to make delicious pancakes without any baking powder. You can make some delicious pancake with just a few ingredients below. You can avoid using sugar in your pancake for low fat pancake. I recommend adding some Choco chip above the melting butter coz they smell good with pancake. Have a nice try at home.
Fluffy Pancakes Without Baking Powder
Preparation time Cook time
Less than 25 Minutes Less than 10 Minutes
- 2 cups wheat flour or 2 cups other flour
- 1 1⁄2teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 1tablespoon sugar
- 2cups milk or 2 cups almond milk
- 1⁄4teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2tablespoons melted butter or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Stir together flour, soda, salt, and sugar.
- In separate bowl, beat eggs until light, add milk, vanilla extract, then gradually add to flour mixture.
- Beat until smooth.
- Add melted butter.
- Heat and grease griddle.
- Pour enough batter for 5″ diameter cake.
- Cook until brown underneath then, turn and brown other side.
*some useful notes: You need to make the batter quickly and then cook immediately, as it begins to separate after a while and you won’t get nice pancakes.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Fluffy Pancakes Without Baking Powder, please leave some commend and let us know if you already make it at home.