FoodRecipe.us | Easy Lasagna Recipe Without Ricotta Cheese – Lasagna, this Italian food has become quite popular for some families out there. Perhaps for some who doesn’t like Ricotta cheese would think this is a bad dish. No wonder, Ricotta Cheese does make bad smell from it. So today we are going to share about how to bake your own homemade lasagna without Ricotta Cheese.
Easy Lasagna Recipe Without Ricotta Cheese
- 1lb ground beef
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 1 1⁄2cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 3 1⁄2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, cook ground beef, onion, garlic, and pepper in skillet until beef is browned; drain.
- Return beef to skillet and add the spaghetti sauce, water, parmesan cheese, and 1 cup of the mozzarella. Stir to mix.
- Lightly spray 9×13 glass baking dish with cooking spray. Place 3 lasagna noodles in bottom. Add 1/3 of the meat mixture. Repeat layers twice, ending with a layer of the meat mixture on the top.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella on top. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
easy vegetable lasagna recipe without ricotta cheese,easy spinach lasagna recipe without ricotta cheese,easy lasagna recipe without ricotta cottage cheese,italian lasagna recipe without ricotta cheese,cheesy lasagna recipe without ricotta cheese,eggplant lasagna recipe without ricotta cheese,easy lasagna recipe without ricotta and cottage cheese,easy lasagna recipe no ricotta or cottage cheese,easy recipe for lasagna without ricotta cheese
Incoming recent recipes:
- best ricotta filling for lasagna
- seafood lasagna with ricotta
- mary berry pineapple upside down cake recipie
- best recipe lasagna without ricotta cheese
- recipe for ricotta cheese filling for lasagna
- lasagna recipes with ricotta cheese food network
- lasagna recipe ricotta vs cottage cheese
- Ina\s receipe for ricotta tarts
- easy lasagna using chicken and oven ready noodles
- Difference between ricotta cheese and sour cream for lasagnae