FoodRecipe.us | Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole With Stuffing Recipe – This easy chicken cordon blew casserole with stuffing perfect for an easy weeknight dinner or comforting food. They’re easy to make and simple, just need a few ingredients from your kitchen to bake. Low calorie, rich cheese sauce are layered in a dish and topped with chicken and ham. All of these lovely parts are covered in the same silky sauce and topped with a buttery bread crumb crust. The casserole is baked perfectly, comforting your relax time while watching TV or having dinner with family. This Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole definitely will hit the spot. Don’t forget to try our Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwiches too.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole With Stuffing Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
15 Minutes 30 Minutes
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 8 slices ham
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) package herb-seasoned dry bread stuffing mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish. Lay a ham slice, then a cheese slice on top of each breast.
- In a medium bowl combine the soup, sour cream, wine, garlic powder, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix well and pour mixture over chicken/ham/cheese pieces. Top all with the dry stuffing mix to cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
*some useful notes Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.:.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Chicken cordon bleu casserole with stuffing, please leave some commends and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming recent recipes:
- chicken cordon bleu by pioneer woman
- alton brown chicken cordon bleu recipe
- chicken cordon bleu pioneer woman recipe
- low carb homemade German Chcolate icing
- pioneer woman chicken cordon bleu recipe
- pioneer woman recipe for chicken cordon bleu
- pioneer woman recipes chicken cordon bleu